Below are a number of upcoming events which are supported by and/or organised by the IHBC North West Branch. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to register a place.
- Neo-Georgian Architecture 1880-1970 Book Launch hosted at the Old Law Library, Kennedy Street, Manchester. The event is on 28th February at 6pm.
- *Build up to the National Conference* Conservation of the Forth Bridge hosted at ARUP, Piccadilly Place, Manchester. The event is on the 2nd March at 6pm.
- Albert Dock 175 Interpro IHBC & IstructE hosted at the Albert Dock, Liverpool. The event is on 23rd March at 6pm.
- Longbottoms Cast Iron Works tour. The event is on 12th April at 9:45am.
- *Build up to the National Conference* Historic Transport Infrastructure & Horses. The event is on 11th May at 6pm. Location to be confirmed.
- *Build up to the National* Recording Historic Transport Infrastructure. The event is on the 6th June at 6pm. Location to be confirmed.
- Annual School: TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE – THE BACKBONE OF CIVILISATION. The school is being held at the Museum of Science and Industry, Manchester. It is on Thursday 22nd – Saturday 24th June 2017. Day School Friday 23rd June 2017.